- Parathas : 6 (Frozen parathas)
- Onions : 1 (Medium)
- Tomatoes : 2 (Finely chopped)
- Green Bell Pepper : 1
- Cumin Seeds : 1 tsp
- Curry leaves : 3
- Green Chilies : 3 (Slit Lengthwise)
- Red Chili Powder :1 tbsp (or) chili sauce
- Turmeric powder : 1/4 tsp
- Ginger and garlic paste : 1 tbsp
- Salt : according to your taste
- Garam Masala : 1 tsp
- Lemon juice : 1 tsp
- Soy sauce : 2 tsp (optional)
Method of Prepartion :
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds when it sputter add onions when its turned into golden brown add green chilies, ginger & garlic paste, saute for 3 minutes.
- Now add Tomatoes, curry leaves and salt cook well for 5 minutes add all the masalas (garam masala, red chili powder (chili sauce) , turmeric powder) . Fry them for 3 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper mix it well with the masalas fry them little bit.
- Now cook the parathas as per the instructions given in it.
- And cut them or tear them into pieces (cube like) .
- Add this parathas in to the above mixture and mix it well.
- Cook till the masalas and parathas are mixed together, now add soy sauce mix it well and remove from heat. Squeeze lime juice on top of it and serve hot.
- Garnish it with green onions or coriander leaves.
Serve it hot with Raitha.