Paneer- 500 gms Peas- 200 gms 2 onions 3 tomatoes 2 tbsps garlic & ginger paste 2 tsps coriander powder 2 tsps garam masala 1/2 tsp turmeric powder 2 green chillies chopped fine 6 tbsps of oil 1 & 1/2 cups water Salt to taste 3 tbsps thickened/ double/ heavy cream
1. Grind the tomatoes and onions to makes a fine paste.
2. Now, shallow fry the paneer cubes till golden brown.
3. In a vessel stir fry the onion paste.
4. Now, add the tomato and ginger garlic paste to it as well.
5. Add the spices and choppen green chillies and continue stirring.
6. Add the peas and paneer to the mixture with some water and salt.
7. As the gravy thickens, put in the cream.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and your Mutter Paneer is ready to be served.