*200 gms Paneer *2 Large Onions *2 Tomatoes 1 tsp ginger & Garlic paste 2 Green chillies 1 tbls Cashewnut powder 1/2 tsp cumin seeds 1 tsp red chilly powder 1 tsp garam masala 2 Capsicums chopped Salt and butter to taste
1.Grind the onions and tomatoes to a thick paste.
2. Shallow fry the onions in oil and add the milk to it with some red chilly powder.
3. Now add the tomato puree and cashew nut powder to it and cook for some time.
4. Now add all the spices and put some water and allow it to boil.
5. Once the oil seaprates and the gravy becomes thick add some fenugreek leaves and keep aside.
6. Chop the capsicum and paneer into fine pieces and saute along with some onions.Add these sauted vegetables and Paneer to the gravy.
7. Your Paneer Butter Masala is ready to be served