200 gms fresh paneer
For the Marinade 1 cup thick curd 1 tsp chilly and turmeric powder 1 tbsp ginger- garlic paste. 1 tbsp garam- masala powder. 1tsp lemon juice. Salt to taste. 2 medium capsicums chopped. 2 medium sized onions chopped. 3 cloves garlic finely chopped. A pinch of sugar. Coriander leaves for garnish
For the Roll: Whole wheat flour roti’s 1 Egg for smearing on top
Garnish: Mix together finely chopped onions, amchur powder and salt in a bowl
- Mix the ingredients for the marinate in a bowl keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan add oil
- Add onions and garlic to it, let it soften
- Add the capsicum and stir fry for 2-3 mins
- Add the marinate, salt and sugar and let it cook
- Finally add the paneer, and coriander leaves.
- Beat the egg in a bowl with a little salt and pepper
How to Proceed:
- Make a chapatti after it is ready smear a spoon full of beaten egg on top let it cook and then flip
- Garnish with above ingredients mentioned and serve hot with hari chutney.