- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin
- In a bowl, combine the flour, pecans and brown sugar; stir in butter. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Spoon over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.