- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (.6 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix, prepared and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) tub reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- Layer banana slices and cake cubes in a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Place strawberries over cake and press down gently. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in cold water. Pour over strawberries. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Frost with whipped topping.