Cran-Raspberry Gelatin Salad
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cranberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries - thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Additional whipped topping
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add hot gelatin mixture and beat until smooth. Stir in the raspberries, ginger ale, pineapple, pecans and vanilla. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until partially set.
- Fold in whipped topping and marshmallows. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Spread with additional whipped topping.